The 10 unit (10 hours, as of May 31, 2013) e-course for certified and licensed WeeHands Instructors will deepen an Instructor's knowledge of language development: to better their classes; and public relations: to promote their classes. Instructors will explore practical PR strategies for thier businesses and more importantly, will discover all of the essential language development steps and checkpoints from birth through age five.
Required Reading: Beyond Baby Talk: From Sounds to Sentences, A Parent's Complete Guide to Language Development by Kenn Apel Ph.D.
There is no fee to this class Licensed WeeHands Instructors who have been certified through our 1-Star Level WeeHands Instructors' Class. Upon completion of this class your WeeHands business will have a presence on Facebook, Twitter and your local media will know about you through your own media pitches, media kit and press releases.
1. Getting Started: Creating Language & Your Media Pitch
2. Earliest Words: A Baby's Style & Your Media List
3. Buidling First Sentences & Sending your Media Pitch
4. From Spoken to Written Language, including your Blog
5. Influence of Gender & Birth Order on Language
6. The Influence of Culture on Language
7. The Influence of Media on Language & your Business
8. Language Development & Childcare
9. Language Delays: Help in your Community
10. Spreading the Word!
The following certificates are required in order to enroll in this class:
|1-Star Level WeeHands Instructors|
The following certificates are awarded when the class is completed:
|2-Star Level WeeHands Instructor|